Wednesday 3 December 2014

Module 8

RSS Feeds:
I have these set up on my phone using HTC Blink Feeds. I get all the latest updates from my calendar, twitter account and latest news and sport information.
RSS feeds are basically home delivered news as it happens without having to go searching. There is no quicker way to find out all the latest info no matter where you are.
I like how feedly is again connected with google as majority of my working apps are, throughout this course have continually grown my google apps list which professionally will be very beneficial.
If you take the time to set up your RSS feeds correctly then your browsing experience can be enhanced.
For me in regards to the classroom may find it a little difficult with PDHPE as our units generally are short. Perhaps for road safety, drugs or mental health where we often have 10 week units it would be worth while looking into these avenues. Students could at the start of every lesson see if any new feeds are available which could spark discussion at the start of each lesson. Once you do it a couple of times it then becomes a ritual for the class and something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment