Wednesday 3 December 2014

Module 7

Delicious:

Bookmarking has considerably become more important as the internet continually gets older as there is just so much info out there.
Haven't used delicious before but was aware of what it was all about as have seen some clips on it. I guess i never really bothered trialling it as I use Chrome as my browser and this does the same thing. I am able to sign in to my chrome account and all my bookmarks come up no matter what device i use.
Very much like the networking feature though which i dont think chrome allows. Maybe not for me as such but the availability of this for students would be beneficial i believe. When collaborative tasks are in place this could be very powerful with students being able to follow each other and continue to work on the task at any time, as would have access to all the groups research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment